Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thoughts...

I am looking forward on getting a German Shepherd dog from a kennel near by, and my only issue is i cant keep it insde.

Therefore, i am planning on buying a big run kennel, dog house w/insulation, heat, and cold, and it will be in a fenced yard (secured)

It will have the house to sleep in, and the run to exersize and have room to 'just be a dog' .

I will let in out when im home, just when im at school or work i'll need for it to be out of the house, becuase some of my family members are no soo keen on dogs in house.

2 comments:

chickycola said...

Thanks for leaving comments on my blog.
I did use the veggie splash. You can use it the same as the green drink. I liked the variety.
I did not do any colonics, nor did I do the coffee Enema, however I did do a warm water enema every week or so. Please feel free to join the support group I started for this group, it's so very helpful! http://groups.google.com/group/21-pounds-in-21-days

And BTW: I have 2 dog that are primarily outside dogs. I kennel them at night, but they are outside all day unless there is a heat advisory (Or it's too cold, not very often here) If they are inside, they are kenneled. That being said, We spend a lot of time with them because we are outside a lot and make sure to sent the kids out too, after all they are our pets and we want them to know and love us.
Janice

ghetto_superstar said...

thanks for the comment

yeahhhh i love dogs, but some of my family members are allergic soo i have to make arrangements..

i need to practise my traiining for dogs for police work, so i'll have skills prior to my future police work.


chickycola, after seeing your results for the diet, im soo motivated to do it, im just having a hard looong time finding the produts mainly just the garden greens stuff, and i dont want to buy online beause of the time wait (Ontario, Canada)

if you know anything, that would help, i'd love to hear bout it.


Much Thxs
SaRaaah